PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION IN ABINGDON DIGITAL – PRIVACY STATEMENT
Last updated: April 14, 2020
● We want full transparency about what we do with your personal information. If you have questions, please contact us.
● Most of the information we have about you is information you provide us when you contact us to enquire about our services.
● Your personal information is not shared with anyone unless we have to share to provide the service or you have consented to such sharing. We use G Suite by Google to store, manage and process your data. A GDPR compliance statement from Google is available to read here.
● You can rectify and delete your personal information at any time, and we will not store it any longer than is necessary.
● Our data processors are located within the EU and are GDPR compliant.
● You have the right to access the personal data we have registered about you, and if you would like to view the data please ask by getting in touch. If any of the information we have registered about you is incorrect, we encourage you to contact us to have it updated. You may also request that your personal information is deleted. You may also withdraw any consents you have given at any time.
● We will occasionally update this privacy statement to reflect any changes.